Welcome to TheJDHD.com's ADHD Library!
This library is your single best place to learn about adult attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder and how ADHD impacts lawyers and others in and around the profession.
It is a living, breathing thing. We'll keep updating it, keep adding more resources, and keep giving you the most important tools and resources to discover, manage, and deploy your ADD in your life and your work.
For now, look here to start your ADHD journey and begin the process of learning about:
- ADHD 101: What is ADHD?
- Diagnosis: How to Diagnose ADHD in Lawyers and ADD symptoms, treatments, and medications.
- Skills and tools lawyers with ADD use to be amazing lawyers.
- Women lawyers with ADHD.
- How you can use productivity tricks, tips, apps, and hacks to minimize the impact of your ADD.
- ADHD's most common co-conspirators (“co-morbidities”).
- ADD for lawyers, law students, and others in and around the legal profession.
- How lawyers' high IQs complicate diagnosis and treatment of their ADHD.
- ADHD tests.
- And a whole lot of other things about succeeding with adult ADHD as a lawyer (and a human being).